The RG2-FT is a state-of-the-art gripper with added sensing and intelligence. It has built-in force/torque and proximity sensor providing very precise automation. This enables true collaboration with human operators, supporting them like a co-worker would. Insertion processes can be achieved faster and more precise. This gripper can easily insert pins for instance, where humans would struggle. Due to the advanced sensor technology, during assembly the gripper gives the robot the ability to feel when the part has been mounted correctly. RG2-FT offers high productivity, fast deployment saving engineering hours on integration.
- Integrated force/torque sensors and proximity sensor at the fingertips, enables accurate position detection of objects
- Sensitive gripping makes this ideal for handling fragile materials
- Detects risk of slipping, before it happens
- Customizable fingertips allow the gripper to handle objects of various size and shape
- Payload 4 Kg / 2 Kg form/force fit
- Stroke adjustable from 0 mm to 100 mm
- Grip force adjustable from 3 N to 40 N
- Gripping speed 55 mm/s to 184 mm/s
- Integrated brushless DC motor
- IP Rating: IP54
- Weight 0.98 Kg
- Single Quick Changer 4.5A
Robot Kit Options:
- Available for most popular robots.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.