The OnRobot 3FG15 is ideal for gripping a wide range of cylindrical objects in machine-tending applications such as CNC lathe machines. The gripper's design automatically centers workpieces, resulting in fast deployment with a strong, stable grip and precise placement. With a payload of up to 15kg, the 3FG15 competes with larger, bulkier, and much less flexible finger grippers. Like all OnRobot grippers, the 3FG15 offers seamless integration with the robots of your choice.
The 3FG15 also provides a strong, stable grip for both form fit (inside the object) or friction fit (external) gripping, adding flexibility to your implementation.
- Handle multiple part sizes with large stroke
- Pre-integrated software easy to install and program
- Fingertips are customizable
- Grip Force 10 N to 240 N adjustable
- Gripper payload 10 Kg / 15 Kg force/form fit
- OD Grip diameter 4 mm to 152 mm
- ID Grip diameter 35 mm to 176 mm
- Gripping speed 500 ms typical
- Gripper IP Rating: IP 67
- Gripper weight 1.15 Kg
- No Mount
- Single Quick Changer 4.5A
- Single Quick Changer for I/O
Robot Connection Kit Options
- Available for most popular robots.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.